Pre-registered individuals and folks registering the day-of will go to the ground floor auditorium.
Pre-registered teams will be checked in by team captains in the 3rd floor atrium.
The event program will be in the auditorium following the end of registration.
WALK leaves The Women's Building
2:00 to 2:30 PM
WALK arrives back at The Women's Building
Self Care Considerations:
* a water bottle to refill at The Women's Building
* sunblock and/or a hat
* light layers as it might start off chilly and end up warm (high of 71 degrees!)
* comfortable clothes and walking shoes
* family, friends, and community to support you!
Please remember to self-assess your capacity to complete the 2.2 miles and consider the following alternative options:
* join the WALK at a later point to shorten the distance. For example, you could stay at The Women's Building and re-join at 18th and Mission on the return trip to The Women's Building.
Check out the below map to gain an idea of when to rejoin the walk.
Walk Against Rape Route